sábado, 6 de setembro de 2014

Mixordia

A Portuguese Title for a very Portuguese feeling. A huge mix of frustration and understanding.
Deep in my heart i urge myself to find a path. To define the second half for this amazing time that is Life in its Secrets. Forced to stop in every way i was walking, with no apparent reason to be.
Suddenly all my Life is breaking apart. Began with me not wanting to accept the lack of respect from the F&B Director brought me to quit on the same day. Now my wife is no more. She says she´s tired of all the Ups and Downs, all the changes in my mood and consequently in my personality. She wants out and i must understand the weight of living with a Bipolar Human can test our patience to the limits. So yes, this part is the easy part to understand.
Tried to balance all this bad feelings with some words to my daughter Daniela.....
Got an ultra ice cold reply saying.... " Thank you Artur "
All this is happening right when i was about to put up an online business that just started to give  me results. Tomorrow i´ll be working in some Hotel, some place close to Cascais. Details will come tomorrow.

In a desperate try to find the positive point of all this happening, witch i always do... find one,
i thought about all the knowledge i got to achieve. All the new skills and abilities that i have learned and developed. The chance of being a better man valuing myself higher every day, keeping my values and morals into the highest levels. Always ready to accept the error, always ready to help making it better and better. For all of you that still wonder if it pays spending a few hours a day at the computer setting things up, don´t waste anymore time.
Now the time i spend online is bringing me some money, we just have to find the right places to look for work. Stop for moments and think about the things you could really do online, can you write, can you translate, can you shoot a video, can you help other people in any way ?
Find that out and you´re on the right track to start getting paid for the time you´re at the computer.
You can always reach me for questions or opinions. Good luck my friends and keep learning.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário